Liberty Direct Primary Care in West Chester, Ohio grew out of our commitment to meet the needs of our patients. We discovered that they were getting fewer benefits from their insurance plans and even losing coverage due to rising costs. As such, we developed a program providing high-quality health care for the whole family for a low cost, regardless of insurance coverage.
Our program works well for the uninsured, those with high deductible insurance, members of cost-sharing programs (i.e., Samaritan’s Ministries, Liberty Direct, or Medi-Share), patients with employer-sponsored private insurance, and even Medicare beneficiaries. Regardless of your coverage, our direct primary care program gives you better access to a doctor for a lower cost.
Why Does Direct Primary Care (DPC)
Work For Your Business?
- We offer complete price transparency and predictability.
- For employees without insurance, a DPC provider offers an affordable option for them to have a primary care physician.
- For companies sending employees to the federal exchange, those plans usually have high deductibles. A DPC subscription can help minimize out-of-pocket expenses for employees.
- For companies who provide insurance, as premiums increase, higher deductibles are the more affordable option. Contributing to a DPC membership dramatically reduces employees’ out-of-pocket expenses.
- With a $6,000 annual deductible, a DPC subscription can provide 80-90% of actual medical care for the equivalent of 10% of the deductible.
- We save on office visits, labs, and medication costs.
- For every emergency room visit we prevent, the subscription can pay for itself for several years.
- There is less time away from work for employees because of improved availability, short waiting times, and email access to the doctor for minor issues and quick questions.
- We provide potential savings on workman’s compensation claims.
- DOT physicals are included as part of the membership fee.
- A DPC membership, in combination with a high deductible insurance plan, provides nearly complete coverage for employees at a lower cost than standard insurance coverage.